About Dr. Schwarz
Dr. Schwarz provides a broad scope of dental care to his patients. In addition, he embraces the cutting edge of a technologically driven, digital workflow to his dentistry.
He is certified for IV conscious sedation and is a Master in the College of Sedation Dentistry. He is also laser certified to perform osseous surgery using the LANAP protocol; the only FDA approved procedure for periodontal bone regeneration.
He is a Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. He is proficient in root canal therapy, retreatment and apicoectomy. He is also skilled in bone grafting techniques including PRF, socket preservation, ridge augmentation and sinus lift using the Caldwell-Luc approach. He is certified for CAD/CAM with CEREC and certified in 3D scanning with Trios by 3Shape.
Dr. Schwarz is also involved in organized dentistry where he serves as a sedation certification examiner on the Anesthesia Committee for the Nevada Board of Dental Examiners. He is Chairman of the Peer Review for the Southern Nevada Dental Society.
Dr. Schwarz is also a guest lecturer, providing continuing education seminars to dentists in the principles of implantology as well as to dental students and residents at UNL V School of Medicine.
Nevada licensure #5543
California licensure #100527
- American Dental Association
- Nevada Dental Association, Delegate
- Southern Nevada Dental Association, Chairman of Peer Review
- Nevada Board of Dental Examiners, Anesthesia Committee
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, Master
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Fellowship
- Institute for Advanced Laser Dentistry, Fellowship
- Academy of General Dentistry, Fellowship
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
|ILAPEO -Curitiba, Brazil
The Latin American Institute for Dental Research and Education
Mini-Residency in Advanced Implant Surgery
|Certificate, October, 2016|
|Millennium Dental Technologies, Cerritos, CA
One-year continuum in laser surgery with Nd/YAG
|Certificate, March, 2016|
|University of Nevada, School of Medicine
General Practice Residency
|University of Nevada, Las Vegas
School of Dental Medicine
Atkinson Graduate School of Management
|University of California, Los Angeles||BS, 1989|
- Tips, Tricks and Gotchas in Implant Dentistry
- Secrets of Bone Grafting Revealed!
- Immediate Load for Dummies